Today’s students need to develop thinking skills, content knowledge, and social and emotional competencies to navigate complex life and work environments.
In recent times, the life and work environments require far more than thinking skills and content knowledge. The ability to navigate the complex life and work environments in the globally competitive information age requires students to pay rigorous attention to developing adequate life and career skills.
According to the P21’s understanding essential Life and Career Skills include:
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Initiative & Self Direction
- Social & Cross-Cultural Skills
- Productivity & Accountability
- Leadership & Responsibility